Jubeat Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jubeat Community

JuBeat (UBeat) is an arcade music video game is a part of Konami's line of music video games. | Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=55276073013

+14
iceval882003
TiaNz
X-RAY
deathyc
Kiriya
IcY]Sh0cKz-
xiia0rayy
kurobe
Sharn
-xFade
Panda
Admin
Misha<3
eViLz
18 posters

La Kopi Session :D

Panda
    Panda

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

La Kopi Session :D - Page 9 Empty Re: La Kopi Session :D

Post by Panda Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm

sian la...
    dj-jax
    dj-jax

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by dj-jax Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:13 am

ya lorh T.T. so boring la~

so is sgcafe now or this
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Number of posts : 120
    Location : *lying in your arms, bathing in your warmth* <3 Alex

Post by Misha<3 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 am

Kiriya wrote:So panda is someone, and I'm noone. lol who wants to be anyone/everyone??

BEING NO ONE IS GOOD~! COZ NO ONE IS PERFECT!
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Number of posts : 126

Post by eViLz Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 am

Misha<3 wrote:
    Kiriya wrote:So panda is someone, and I'm noone. lol who wants to be anyone/everyone??

=.= how u know no one is perfect? any proof?
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Post by Misha<3 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 am

eViLz wrote:
    Misha<3 wrote:

you tell me who is perfect in this world?
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:38 am

Misha<3 wrote:
    eViLz wrote:
    Misha<3 wrote:

zzz judging by your phrase, "no one" = name of a person, thats why i asking you how u know "no one" is perfect? lol..
    Panda
    Panda

Post by Panda Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 am

eViLz wrote:
    Misha<3 wrote:
    eViLz wrote:
    Misha<3 wrote:

zzz judging by your phrase, "no one" = name of a person, thats why i asking you how u know "no one" is perfect? lol..

lolz....
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Post by Misha<3 Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:27 pm

teh poor english~ =x
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Misha<3 wrote:teh poor english~ =x

u poor or i poor? lol.. based on the sentence structure it makes more sense of making "no one" a person..
    Panda
    Panda

Post by Panda Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:12 pm

tobi...so tml whose going...? i tink hentai will stone at home ply game de lor...
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by Kiriya Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:17 am

just cameback from amk.. got one xmm accidentally local with some guy trying to be cool in front of his girlfriends. He bully the xmm by choosing difficult songs. in the end, jinni, nich and myself bully the guy coz we all see him buay song!! xD
    Sharn
    Sharn

Number of posts : 13

Post by Sharn Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 am

Kiriya wrote:just cameback from amk.. got one xmm accidentally local with some guy trying to be cool in front of his girlfriends. He bully the xmm by choosing difficult songs. in the end, jinni, nich and myself bully the guy coz we all see him buay song!! xD

Aiyo Yuan Yuan Xiang Bao He Shi Liao? U see him buay song u 3 bully him, if I am that guy's friend I see u 3 buay song I bully u 3 back. So what's the deal? He bully the girl is want to act cool, u 3 bully back the guy is want to become heroes?

Think about it manz. Not saying that u 3 are in the wrong, but it's just a game. He wants to act cool let him act lor. U 3 so kpo for what.

Tha's why I am not playing against you all. In case u all say I bully you 3.
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Sharn wrote:
    Kiriya wrote:just cameback from amk.. got one xmm accidentally local with some guy trying to be cool in front of his girlfriends. He bully the xmm by choosing difficult songs. in the end, jinni, nich and myself bully the guy coz we all see him buay song!! xD

Aiyo Yuan Yuan Xiang Bao He Shi Liao? U see him buay song u 3 bully him, if I am that guy's friend I see u 3 buay song I bully u 3 back. So what's the deal? He bully the girl is want to act cool, u 3 bully back the guy is want to become heroes?

Think about it manz. Not saying that u 3 are in the wrong, but it's just a game. He wants to act cool let him act lor. U 3 so kpo for what.

LOLs! indirectly u shooting the 3 of them that u more pro than them right? Caught U SHARN! lol!
    Panda
    Panda

Post by Panda Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 am

morning...so quiet...
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Panda wrote:morning...so quiet...

ya lo.. so quiet..
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Post by Misha<3 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:42 pm

*spots mosquitos flying by~*

*piaks*
    Panda
    Panda

Post by Panda Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Misha<3 wrote:*spots mosquitos flying by~*

*piaks*

Lame leh...come here spam post...
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Post by Misha<3 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:21 pm

nobody around mahz~ then pah bang loh~
    Panda
    Panda

Post by Panda Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Misha<3 wrote:nobody around mahz~ then pah bang loh~

=.="
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Panda wrote:
    Misha<3 wrote:nobody around mahz~ then pah bang loh~

=.="

LOL... eh... anyone going dbg later?
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Post by Misha<3 Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

i'm not sure~ but i'm going jubeat with my bf~ LOL~
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Misha<3 wrote:i'm not sure~ but i'm going jubeat with my bf~ LOL~

Oh... bring him to dbg jubeat leh.. lol..
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Sharn wrote:

This coming from you is a surprise for me. Because after all, you're the one who told us that there's no pro for you to challenge and started sian-ing around. And so obviously mean you don't want to play with us, your friends, to just a friendly game. This is not to offend you in anyway but just to really put a point across to you because you're upseting some of your friends.

Last edited by Kiriya on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sharn
    Sharn

Post by Sharn Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Kiriya wrote:
    Sharn wrote:

This coming from you is a surprise for me. Because after all, you're the one who told us that there's no pro for you to challenge and started sian-ing around. And so obviously mean you don't want to play with us, your friends, to just a friendly game. This is not to offend you in anyway but just to really put a point across to you because you're upseting some of your friends.

Weird. How has this topic got to do with me wanting to play with people who can pose a challenge to me?

Seriously it's just a game, but it's a game that cost 2 dollars per game. So you gonna treat me everytime I play with you all? I don't get the adrenaline rush or even the morale to play for real when I played with you 3 cause I know I will most probably win even if I let you all choose the songs, I know you guys can probably win me a few songs and that's it. Fact is I played better when playing against Rin. I have already lost my morale to play this game and playing against with you 3 will only make me feel more sian. You can prove me wrong by winning me next time I played with you all. Actually, I would be pretty amazed if you guys can't win me in your best songs cause I am basically playing the same I Love Mami Song when I played Jubeat and never touch the other songs, so by right you all shld be able to thrash me. If you want to play against me, next time treat me to the games. Otherwise I would prefer to try to SS I love Mami instead.

Really, if I played against you 3 in a friendly match, I would basically be called a bully. So i prefer not to. Anyway this is going off-topic, it's suppose to be u 3 kpoing and bullying others(or that guy bullying the girl). When did I bully you 3? Where is the argument going? The last thing I know, I don't bully people.
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 pm

And no one said you bully people, right? I still remember when we were having fun just hanging out together and it doesn't always have to be Jubeat, Jubeat and Jubeat. Now you're saying because we don't pose a challenge to you. Well, I sincerely regret and apologize that we's not pros and have no intentions of becoming one because we just want to enjoy our friendship.

If you want to SS everything, it's fine by me also. Who am I to stop you? In fact, I wish you all the best and go for it. It's good that you're improving so much lately, I'm happy for you. And I also hope you'll understand that we all have our own progress. We can't all go to your level just because of your words of challenge.

And you don't have to be pretty amazed if we still can't win you due to you haven't been playing the other songs, pretty simply because we're not pros as of you are. And might I also add, our thrill when playing Jubeat is obviously not the same as yours. We're playing for the fun of it, not really for the sake of excelling.
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:32 pm

DON'T QUARREL HOR!!! >.< it's just a difference in interest..
    Sharn
    Sharn

Post by Sharn Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Kiriya wrote:And no one said you bully people, right? I still remember when we were having fun just hanging out together and it doesn't always have to be Jubeat, Jubeat and Jubeat. Now you're saying because we don't pose a challenge to you. Well, I sincerely regret and apologize that we's not pros and have no intentions of becoming one because we just want to enjoy our friendship.

If you want to SS everything, it's fine by me also. Who am I to stop you? In fact, I wish you all the best and go for it. It's good that you're improving so much lately, I'm happy for you. And I also hope you'll understand that we all have our own progress. We can't all go to your level just because of your words of challenge.

And you don't have to be pretty amazed if we still can't win you due to you haven't been playing the other songs, pretty simply because we're not pros as of you are. And might I also add, our thrill when playing Jubeat is obviously not the same as yours. We're playing for the fun of it, not really for the sake of excelling.

I don't see the basis of this conversation anymore. You created the topic of "this guy bully this girl, so we 3 want to win the guy" topic to a topic that is soooo obviously aiming at me.

I wished you good luck in playing jubeat for fun. No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE INCLUDING MYSELF, stop you from having fun. You have all the freedom. As in all the case, I have ALL the freedom not to local-link with you all(I told Jinni that you guys should local-link with each other instead of with me, cause I will thrash you all most of the time). So what's the whole problem about this? I don't play with you all = no friendship between us? It's you yourself that said it doesn't always have to be jubeat, yet you are focusing the attack on me as not local-link with you all = no friendship. So if I don't play Jubeat with u all = no friendship, then I dunno what to say. You have the freedom to say what you want, to do what you want, and I am definitely not stopping you. Not like I can either. And I am not challenging you, in fact I don't want to challenge you since it would possibly make me more sian playing with u all. And then you will start to flame me. Why, I cannot feel sianz when playing with you all meh? You want to control my feelings? WTF is all I can say.

Your so-called friendships are so deep sia... Just because of one game called Jubeat, you can throw it all away. I dun want mention about the past. And I say it again, I don't want to spend 2 dollars local-linked with a person playing 3 songs that I will have no morale and no fun playing with. The factor is... yes, fun. No1 say u 3 have to be better, I never say you 3 have to be better, I just say I am not local-linking with u 3 cause I know I will be thrashing. And that's no fun to me obviously.
    Sharn
    Sharn

Post by Sharn Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:49 pm

eViLz wrote:DON'T QUARREL HOR!!! >.< it's just a difference in interest..

Ya I dunno how it became a quarrel, a simple comment of mine suddenly turns into someone flaming me for not playing with them. So to be friends and to mix around with them, I have to play with them? Sounds so wrong. And out of all people they should know that I am losing interest in Jubeat. I have been cutting my games for like crazy now. I even told you I was not playing Jubeat on saturday and just came down to lan and for movie(altho i did play that one game), which furthers proves how bored I am of Jubeat already. God knows why he became so fiery.
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:37 am

Sharn wrote:
    I don't see the basis of this conversation anymore. You created the topic of "this guy bully this girl, so we 3 want to win the guy" topic to a topic that is soooo obviously aiming at me.

I wished you good luck in playing jubeat for fun. No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE INCLUDING MYSELF, stop you from having fun. You have all the freedom. As in all the case, I have ALL the freedom not to local-link with you all(I told Jinni that you guys should local-link with each other instead of with me, cause I will thrash you all most of the time). So what's the whole problem about this? I don't play with you all = no friendship between us? It's you yourself that said it doesn't always have to be jubeat, yet you are focusing the attack on me as not local-link with you all = no friendship. So if I don't play Jubeat with u all = no friendship, then I dunno what to say. You have the freedom to say what you want, to do what you want, and I am definitely not stopping you. Not like I can either. And I am not challenging you, in fact I don't want to challenge you since it would possibly make me more sian playing with u all. And then you will start to flame me. Why, I cannot feel sianz when playing with you all meh? You want to control my feelings? WTF is all I can say.

Your so-called friendships are so deep sia... Just because of one game called Jubeat, you can throw it all away. I dun want mention about the past. And I say it again, I don't want to spend 2 dollars local-linked with a person playing 3 songs that I will have no morale and no fun playing with. The factor is... yes, fun. No1 say u 3 have to be better, I never say you 3 have to be better, I just say I am not local-linking with u 3 cause I know I will be thrashing. And that's no fun to me obviously.

1) I didn't say no link play means no friendship. I just don't want you to look so sian when you're hanging out with friends.

2) I'm not attacking you. I'm only making things clear.

3) If you do remember, there was once you asked us to go eat first, told you we go foodcourt. We ate slowly, waiting for you to look/call us but you didn't. We also didn't say anything le.

4) And I didn't mention anything of throwing away our friendship hor.

5) Asking you not to be so sian in front of us is not controlling your feelings. But I hope you understand, what if you ask your friend out then he show you the sian look, how would you feel? You'll also tell him don't act so sian, right?

I only have all these to say. Think of it as a flame if you will. I believe you of all people will know if I'm flaming or not. And honestly speaking, if you're not an important friend to me then I don't think I'll want to drive point number 5 to you so repeatedly. You could have jolly well be another one of my hi-bye friends but you're not. I hope you will really think of this clearly.
    deathyc
    deathyc

Number of posts : 28

Post by deathyc Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 am

why play jubeat wif frens.... also so care about winning or losing? I can't understand why it is so important to "I WIN YOU I WIN YOU".... Play wif frens, just aim for breaking own records lar

Last edited by deathyc on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:15 am