Jubeat Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jubeat Community

JuBeat (UBeat) is an arcade music video game is a part of Konami's line of music video games. | Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=55276073013

+14
iceval882003
TiaNz
X-RAY
deathyc
Kiriya
IcY]Sh0cKz-
xiia0rayy
kurobe
Sharn
-xFade
Panda
Admin
Misha<3
eViLz
18 posters

La Kopi Session :D

Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Number of posts : 120
    Location : *lying in your arms, bathing in your warmth* <3 Alex
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

La Kopi Session :D - Page 10 Empty Re: La Kopi Session :D

Post by Misha<3 Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:00 pm

lol~ haiz~
    Sharn
    Sharn

Number of posts : 13

Post by Sharn Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:03 pm

deathyc wrote:why play jubeat wif frens.... also so care about winning or losing? I can't understand why it is so important to "I WIN YOU I WIN YOU".... Play wif frens, just aim for breaking own records lar

Indeed, and whenever I play halfway i can know whether I can break my high score anot, and if I dun you will see me giving up. Especially when local playing with them, the matter is not whether you can win them but rather if you can break ur record, and halfway down the song u know that the record can never be broken. Then I will sianz 1/2 and then let the song play by itself. Afterall if I playing against them it's not about winning but as you say breaking my own score, but if I can't break it then why bother playing anymore when they can pass the song. After playing 300+ close to 400 games(which amount to 1100+ tunes), playing the song just to complete it does not give any kick anymore. Not having a worthy opponent furthur decreases my morale to play better.

I am better off playing L4D. It's damn fun compared to the boring Jubeat now.

And it's not about the "I WIN YOU I WIN YOU" part, it's about the fun and morale of playing this boring game already. Get the main point before making any statements.
    Sharn
    Sharn

Post by Sharn Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Kiriya wrote:
    Sharn wrote:
    I don't see the basis of this conversation anymore. You created the topic of "this guy bully this girl, so we 3 want to win the guy" topic to a topic that is soooo obviously aiming at me.

I wished you good luck in playing jubeat for fun. No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE INCLUDING MYSELF, stop you from having fun. You have all the freedom. As in all the case, I have ALL the freedom not to local-link with you all(I told Jinni that you guys should local-link with each other instead of with me, cause I will thrash you all most of the time). So what's the whole problem about this? I don't play with you all = no friendship between us? It's you yourself that said it doesn't always have to be jubeat, yet you are focusing the attack on me as not local-link with you all = no friendship. So if I don't play Jubeat with u all = no friendship, then I dunno what to say. You have the freedom to say what you want, to do what you want, and I am definitely not stopping you. Not like I can either. And I am not challenging you, in fact I don't want to challenge you since it would possibly make me more sian playing with u all. And then you will start to flame me. Why, I cannot feel sianz when playing with you all meh? You want to control my feelings? WTF is all I can say.

Your so-called friendships are so deep sia... Just because of one game called Jubeat, you can throw it all away. I dun want mention about the past. And I say it again, I don't want to spend 2 dollars local-linked with a person playing 3 songs that I will have no morale and no fun playing with. The factor is... yes, fun. No1 say u 3 have to be better, I never say you 3 have to be better, I just say I am not local-linking with u 3 cause I know I will be thrashing. And that's no fun to me obviously.

1) I didn't say no link play means no friendship. I just don't want you to look so sian when you're hanging out with friends.

2) I'm not attacking you. I'm only making things clear.

3) If you do remember, there was once you asked us to go eat first, told you we go foodcourt. We ate slowly, waiting for you to look/call us but you didn't. We also didn't say anything le.

4) And I didn't mention anything of throwing away our friendship hor.

5) Asking you not to be so sian in front of us is not controlling your feelings. But I hope you understand, what if you ask your friend out then he show you the sian look, how would you feel? You'll also tell him don't act so sian, right?

I only have all these to say. Think of it as a flame if you will. I believe you of all people will know if I'm flaming or not. And honestly speaking, if you're not an important friend to me then I don't think I'll want to drive point number 5 to you so repeatedly. You could have jolly well be another one of my hi-bye friends but you're not. I hope you will really think of this clearly.

Seeing as how u write it, I certainly see ur comment as flaming. Notice the "YOU, and YOU" thing, and if even your secondary friends dunno how you think, what makes u think that I know? Not to forget u mia-ed for like 5+ years or even more until recently then I seen you.

Anyway ur point3 is rediculous(go ask hayate and ask him if he remembers what happened), ur pt4 is hinting so much already in ur argument,pt5 is laughable at best(why is that? Dun remind me of the past). And for pt2, I can see in ur previous post of the hostility u have. A bullying topic suddenly changes to a topic aimed at me IS hostility, when i don't even(feel like) bully people at best..
    deathyc
    deathyc

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by deathyc Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 am

Sharn wrote:
    Kiriya wrote:
    Sharn wrote:
    Kiriya wrote:just cameback from amk.. got one xmm accidentally local with some guy trying to be cool in front of his girlfriends. He bully the xmm by choosing difficult songs. in the end, jinni, nich and myself bully the guy coz we all see him buay song!! xD

Aiyo Yuan Yuan Xiang Bao He Shi Liao? U see him buay song u 3 bully him, if I am that guy's friend I see u 3 buay song I bully u 3 back. So what's the deal? He bully the girl is want to act cool, u 3 bully back the guy is want to become heroes?

Think about it manz. Not saying that u 3 are in the wrong, but it's just a game. He wants to act cool let him act lor. U 3 so kpo for what.

Tha's why I am not playing against you all. In case u all say I bully you 3.

This coming from you is a surprise for me. Because after all, you're the one who told us that there's no pro for you to challenge and started sian-ing around. And so obviously mean you don't want to play with us, your friends, to just a friendly game. This is not to offend you in anyway but just to really put a point across to you because you're upseting some of your friends.

Weird. How has this topic got to do with me wanting to play with people who can pose a challenge to me?

Seriously it's just a game, but it's a game that cost 2 dollars per game. So you gonna treat me everytime I play with you all? I don't get the adrenaline rush or even the morale to play for real when I played with you 3 cause I know I will most probably win even if I let you all choose the songs, I know you guys can probably win me a few songs and that's it. Fact is I played better when playing against Rin. I have already lost my morale to play this game and playing against with you 3 will only make me feel more sian. You can prove me wrong by winning me next time I played with you all. Actually, I would be pretty amazed if you guys can't win me in your best songs cause I am basically playing the same I Love Mami Song when I played Jubeat and never touch the other songs, so by right you all shld be able to thrash me. If you want to play against me, next time treat me to the games. Otherwise I would prefer to try to SS I love Mami instead.

Really, if I played against you 3 in a friendly match, I would basically be called a bully. So i prefer not to. Anyway this is going off-topic, it's suppose to be u 3 kpoing and bullying others(or that guy bullying the girl). When did I bully you 3? Where is the argument going? The last thing I know, I don't bully people.

everything u posted here is about winning and winning and winning and you are sian cause ur frens can't win you.... where's anything about can't break own record so sian of the game? -.-

Sharn wrote:
    deathyc wrote:why play jubeat wif frens.... also so care about winning or losing? I can't understand why it is so important to "I WIN YOU I WIN YOU".... Play wif frens, just aim for breaking own records lar

Indeed, and whenever I play halfway i can know whether I can break my high score anot, and if I dun you will see me giving up. Especially when local playing with them, the matter is not whether you can win them but rather if you can break ur record, and halfway down the song u know that the record can never be broken. Then I will sianz 1/2 and then let the song play by itself. Afterall if I playing against them it's not about winning but as you say breaking my own score, but if I can't break it then why bother playing anymore when they can pass the song. After playing 300+ close to 400 games(which amount to 1100+ tunes), playing the song just to complete it does not give any kick anymore. Not having a worthy opponent furthur decreases my morale to play better.

And it's not about the "I WIN YOU I WIN YOU" part, it's about the fun and morale of playing this boring game already. Get the main point before making any statements.

I got my statement wrong = you didn't know what you posted?
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Number of posts : 126

Post by eViLz Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:28 am

Aiyo.. Don't quarrel le la...

FAST & FURIOUS 4 is OUT for sneak preview this weekend! WOOT! Anyone wanna go?
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Post by Misha<3 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:34 pm

lol~ chill guys~ no point arguing over this matter~
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 am

Misha<3 wrote:lol~ chill guys~ no point arguing over this matter~

Hmm... so quiet...
    Sharn
    Sharn

Post by Sharn Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:34 pm

deathyc wrote:
    Sharn wrote:
    Kiriya wrote:
    Sharn wrote:
    Kiriya wrote:just cameback from amk.. got one xmm accidentally local with some guy trying to be cool in front of his girlfriends. He bully the xmm by choosing difficult songs. in the end, jinni, nich and myself bully the guy coz we all see him buay song!! xD

Aiyo Yuan Yuan Xiang Bao He Shi Liao? U see him buay song u 3 bully him, if I am that guy's friend I see u 3 buay song I bully u 3 back. So what's the deal? He bully the girl is want to act cool, u 3 bully back the guy is want to become heroes?

Think about it manz. Not saying that u 3 are in the wrong, but it's just a game. He wants to act cool let him act lor. U 3 so kpo for what.

Tha's why I am not playing against you all. In case u all say I bully you 3.

This coming from you is a surprise for me. Because after all, you're the one who told us that there's no pro for you to challenge and started sian-ing around. And so obviously mean you don't want to play with us, your friends, to just a friendly game. This is not to offend you in anyway but just to really put a point across to you because you're upseting some of your friends.

Weird. How has this topic got to do with me wanting to play with people who can pose a challenge to me?

Seriously it's just a game, but it's a game that cost 2 dollars per game. So you gonna treat me everytime I play with you all? I don't get the adrenaline rush or even the morale to play for real when I played with you 3 cause I know I will most probably win even if I let you all choose the songs, I know you guys can probably win me a few songs and that's it. Fact is I played better when playing against Rin. I have already lost my morale to play this game and playing against with you 3 will only make me feel more sian. You can prove me wrong by winning me next time I played with you all. Actually, I would be pretty amazed if you guys can't win me in your best songs cause I am basically playing the same I Love Mami Song when I played Jubeat and never touch the other songs, so by right you all shld be able to thrash me. If you want to play against me, next time treat me to the games. Otherwise I would prefer to try to SS I love Mami instead.

Really, if I played against you 3 in a friendly match, I would basically be called a bully. So i prefer not to. Anyway this is going off-topic, it's suppose to be u 3 kpoing and bullying others(or that guy bullying the girl). When did I bully you 3? Where is the argument going? The last thing I know, I don't bully people.

everything u posted here is about winning and winning and winning and you are sian cause ur frens can't win you.... where's anything about can't break own record so sian of the game? -.-

Sharn wrote:

I got my statement wrong = you didn't know what you posted?

I don't have so much free time to check and cover every statement that I wrote since most of the time I posted in the office. Now if you ever notice my scores, you will generally see that to break my records...

I cannot miss/blue so much at the beginning/middle part.

So if I am playing with them, I will play halfway and then notice how I fare and if I cannot break my score I will just give up. And sian 1/2. Normally the songs they pick are pretty standard if you ask me. Not having another worthy opponent in local-play furthers on deproving my morale to play. And jubeat gets THAT boring as in you don't even have the drive to play the game normally anymore. Hey I started out in december and played 400+games since then, it's normal of me to get sianz of the game already.

To kiriya: And why are friendships built around jubeat only? I am hardly touching the game now, so why touch on whether local-linking with u 3 is that important anot. Frankly speaking I have only touched jubeat once this week and didn't even feel like playing too much on the day. Would rather go back play L4d on my pc. Don't tell me not to feel sianz playing with you 3 since I am feeling more sianz with the game then playing with you 3. Jubeat gets monotanous so unless I am going to the arcade I wun touch jubeat le ba.
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Hey guys... It's just a misunderstanding bah... Everybody got their own reasons but when they didn't explain clearly, the misunderstanding gets worse... Chill...
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 pm

So quiet... zzz.. Anyway there's some update on the forum le..
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm

http://www.filmgarde.com.sg/new/index.asp

New cinema offering $6 per movie ticket all day all session till 10th April max 4 ticket.

Cinema at kallang and iluma.
    X-RAY
    X-RAY

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by X-RAY Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:31 pm

eViLz wrote:
    X-RAY wrote:Hihi~! Raymond here, you guys can call me Ray for short form =)

I guess you all are jubeat fengzi, class confirm very high one XD

Hihi ray! Very Happy

no la.. i just chiong to A4 >.< still n00b..
    By now you must be S something already ba, haha~
    I'm at A1 for very long already, lol.
    -xFade
    -xFade

Number of posts : 8

Post by -xFade Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:02 am

Uh huh.
    I'm damn shack.
    Lol.

Flower - 894k!

SIAN. Anyway.
    Jubeat is sian,I care quite alot.
    Even if you win others,I don't quite see the achievement there.
    The guy who bullied the XMM deserved it.
    Very Happy
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:04 am

=.= i don't know how to play the flower song haha.. didnt touch since C class.
    Tried few days ago still B..

I'm chionging to S3 now =X to have gigabreak and in the name of love. After which i should be playing much lesser le.
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:01 am

o.O anyone still around?
    JNJ
    JNJ

Number of posts : 3

Post by JNJ Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:22 pm

hihi long time no see guyz.. Tobi how is ur kvm switch haha
    Misha<3
    Misha<3
    Associates
    Associates

Post by Misha<3 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 pm

O.O its been a long long time~
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:38 pm

JNJ wrote:hihi long time no see guyz.. Tobi how is ur kvm switch haha
    \

Ok le.. lol.. i got to connect the I/O ar.. the male, male to male, female, to the cable to connect laptop de.. =.=
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Number of posts : 43

Post by Kiriya Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:54 pm

SPAM!!
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm

SPAM SPAM!!
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm

SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:01 pm

*sits down drink kopi*
    Ahh~ Good coffee~
    *starts singing*
    BOSS itsu mo soba ni ite ne
    BOSS watashi ni soba ni ite ne
    BOSS kesshite watashi ni misutenai de onegai
    BOSS I can't live without you
    BOSS I can't live without y~~~~~o~~~~~~~u~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Kiriya wrote:*sits down drink kopi*
    Ahh~ Good coffee~
    *starts singing*
    BOSS itsu mo soba ni ite ne
    BOSS watashi ni soba ni ite ne
    BOSS kesshite watashi ni misutenai de onegai
    BOSS I can't live without you
    BOSS I can't live without y~~~~~o~~~~~~~u~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

LOL... finally someone decided to pop by and post le.. this forum like dead sia.. and KIRIYA, U FLY ME AEROPLANE LAST WEEKEND.

By the way, yesterday think u played with val or ratix or rotation on jubeat ar.. u at amkhub.. lol.. forget who le..
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 pm

I went zone x at dba on sunday leh... 6pm or so.. I played 3 games noone appear so i left le. And told you my card not with me le.. I gave my friend my card le.
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Kiriya wrote:I went zone x at dba on sunday leh... 6pm or so.. I played 3 games noone appear so i left le. And told you my card not with me le.. I gave my friend my card le.

Orh... o.O sunday i not down at dga la.. U never call me also.. =.= I mean yesterday lol..
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 am

yesterday me went home straight. nv go out.

I want my BOSS coffee!! xD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLcTr5pKew
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Oops... was re-reading my post and I meant the day before.. ;P
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:26 pm

*starts singing*
    I will, I will spam you! *clap clap stomp clap clap stomp*
    I will, I will spam you! *clap clap stomp clap clap stomp*

I miss my wanko-chan<3 ='(
    eViLz
    eViLz
    Associates
    Associates

Post by eViLz Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Kiriya wrote:yesterday me went home straight. nv go out.

I want my BOSS coffee!! xD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLcTr5pKew

LOL!
    Kiriya
    Kiriya

Post by Kiriya Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:26 am

I want korean songs for jubeat! D8
    Songs like..

SHINee - AMIGO